HTTP cookie, web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or just cookie
It’s the small text file that is sent from a website, like this one, and stored on your computer or device’s web browser while you browse.
- improve the performance and usability of our website;
- personalise content and ads;
- provide social media features;
- analyse site behaviour and website traffic
- promote and advertise our products to customers.
We do not share information about your use of our website.
You can control the extent to which your device allows cookies via the cookie settings in your browser.
If you do disable all cookies in your browser settings, you may find certain sections or features of our website may not work.
Links to manage or disable cookies in your browser:
- Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
- Delete and manage cookies Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences Firefox
- Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac
Last updated February 16, 2019